Saturday, October 15, 2011

DNF FINAL

My first final ended with a 155 meter dive and a 8th place total. I was really looking to break that swedish record of 162 meter but came a bit short. All in all I think I put everything I had into the dive and it was as far as I could have gone. But it still leaves a kind of sore feeling.


Since I started training freediving 9 month ago I have done very few dives in the water as I have relied on my dry training and what I think is a strong head, but I also feel that I need some more experience from long dives. How the body reacts in certain situations. That is even more clear in a 50 meter pool.
In fact I had only done 5 dives over 100 meter  before coming here to the World Championship.

But I really like the DNF style and I have gotten some really good advice and input from better divers down here and it makes it even more exiting to keep pushing forward.

 DNF final 155 meter 



Tomorrow Staic Final...

No comments:

Post a Comment