Sunday, October 9, 2011

Start of World Championship


Lignano Sabbiadoro

After arriving in Lignano we have had a few times to train and get the feel for the new pool which is really nice.
And really long.
The 50 meter pool is a bit of a challange in No Fins but if you just find the right mindset and try not to long for the wall, I think we are going to see some really big swims. Great conditions here.



Before I came to Lignano I spent a few days in the woods and mountains of Dolomites in northern Italy.
Just to do something different. To kind of end the training period.
And start the competition period.
But mostly because it could be my favorite place on the planet.


I could't help but do a few Apnea Walks. With a view..


Early morning off the beaten track.


But for the next week now it will be all about chlorine. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment