Thursday, October 13, 2011

Static Qualification

In the Static qualification there were a lot of results around 6-7 min and a few ones over 7 min from the big names like Ulf Dextegen (7.28), Alexey Molchanov (8.03), Goran Colak (7.20) Guy Brew (7.11).
By the look on there faces there will be alot more to come from them in the Sunday final.

I made it to the final with a 6.53 min breath hold that had it's ups and downs.
Did a sloppy last breath and wasn't sure how much to pack and did a few to many  which made the first couple of minutes really uncomfortable. But I managed to get a positive feeling after a while and got more confident that I could stick it out. But again, rookie mistakes that I hate to do. So back to the drawing board and stay with what I know and have been doing. It will probably work better than something I come up with in the last minute...

Coach Petter and Il Capitano Philip took a break from the seaside resort and headed back up to the mountaines where the coffe always taste good and the surroundings are a little different.


Bar Centrale in Agordo



Friday is the final in DNF. Big day...

No comments:

Post a Comment